Geothermal HVAC & Geothermal Heating and Cooling ServiceCumming, GA, Lawrenceville, GA, Buford, GA, Dahlonega, GA, Braselton, GA & Gainesville, GA
Geothermal systems handle any type of weather with superior performance. Efficiency ratings from 350% to 550% aren’t an exaggeration. With the installation of a geothermal heating and cooling system, you can expect to cut your utility bills between 40% and 80%. Contact Gainesville Mechanical Inc to find out more about this tremendous opportunity. Our fully licensed and certified technicians are qualified in the design, installation, and service of geothermal HVAC systems. We handle your complete, start-to-finish project, and stand behind our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Accurate Geothermal HVAC System Installations
Geothermal heating and cooling technology is nothing new. These systems are proven winners. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, Gainesville Mechanical Inc participates in regular updates specific to advancements in technique and technology. With decades of experience, we are familiar and able to handle any challenge your home or property may present. We utilize strict project management to ensure a prompt timetable, accurate completion, and maximum value for your investment. Know that we work closely with you, address any concerns you may have, and answer your demands for unmatched comfort, cost-savings, and home enjoyment.
A few of the numerous benefits of Geothermal heating and cooling include:
- Lower Utility Bills – A geothermal system can heat and cool the average two thousand square foot home for just one dollar per day. Utilizing small amounts of electricity to transfer heat to and from the ground to your home, the system generates approximately four units of energy for every unit of electricity.
- Environmentally Friendly – The US Environmental Protection Agency rates Geothermal as the most environmentally conscientious heating and cooling choice on the market.
- Low Maintenance – Your geothermal system requires only periodic inspection and filter changes to run dependably, season after season.
- Safety – Because geothermal systems do not burn fossil fuels, the risks associated with combustion, such as flames, fumes, odors, hot surfaces, formaldehyde, or carbon monoxide, are eliminated.
- Greater Return – A Geothermal System is a large investment, but because of greatly reduced utility bills and maintenance needs, you can expect to recover the cost of installation in three to five years.
- Hot Water Advantages – When your geothermal system supplements your conventional water heater, you can reduce your annual hot water expenses by up to 30%.
- Extended Service Life – The geothermal unit is located inside, and therefore shielded from the wear and tear of weather extremes. It can be expected to deliver more than twenty years of reliable service. The ground loop offers an incredible life expectancy of fifty years!
- Whisper-Quiet Operation – Operating in much the same way as your refrigerator or freezer, your geothermal system is wonderfully quiet and never disruptive.